20120220

A message from a far...

(I received an email from a friend,who had a child with spina bifida.Ucan try to google for more explanation on what it is.A simple writing with a deep meaning.Thank you Tony for sharing)

Small stones can build great mountains.

Small steps can cover many miles.
Small gestures of love and tenderness can make to the brave new world.
A small hug can dry many tears.
A small word of love can fill us of happiness.
A small smile can transform our world.
Are those small things which built our
existence.
When I think of these trifles, warm images come to mind.
I think in the moments we share on the network by exchanging messages that we welcome the heart... I hope I answer

your friend tony of argentina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am i?

My photo
Deep faith eliminates fear (Lech Walesa)