20140805

-For her- part2

This is....
For the girl i have known a few years back
It does start with a sympathy
She is too kind to be hurt
Too strong to shed a tears
Too hard to be fragile
Once i swear,i saw the sadness and emptiness in her eyes
Once i swear,i want to hug her,hoping that i could take her pain away
But,realizing my limits
I will never crossed the line
As I'm with him,and she with her
As time goes by
Seeing her everyday
I had discovered a weird feeling deep inside
Jealousy and hatred start to emerged
I know,but I'm unsure
For she doesn't go for a girl like me
Kind a funny,kind a scary
Thought it just a crush
That i admire her from a far
Few years gone by
I've kept the feeling deep inside
Let aside it will be answered or repay
But when i saw her tears that night
I really want to hug her
I want to wipe away her tears
I've realized
I've fall in love with her
That is the answer for the weird feeling i had all this while
If I'm not in my conscious mind
If i didn't get my feet on the ground
I can easily take advantage of the situation
But i wait and just watch if they can be saved
When i realized that i really love her
And i cant forget my feeling towards her
I dare myself to let my feeling unfold
I don't care what is the outcome back then
I don't care if I've to bring myself so low down
By telling her the truth
I don't care if her answer will hurt me badly
I rather die trying
Its better to let her know than I've too live in regret 
Which i did
She has brought a colour back to my life
When she said she felt the same
A reason for me to smile,to cry,to felt that I'm wanted
And a reason for me to stay
I know she does not meant too hurt me or made me cry
I know she really loves me as much as i do
No matter what she did,I'll always come back for her
I want too grow old with her
Take care of each other
I want to be the girl that she can looked up to
That she can rely on
That she wont regret falling in love with
I don't want her to feel that she is wasting her time
I don't want her to be neglected
I'm asking for her forgiveness if I'm not the girl 
That she expected to fall in love with
Forgive me for my behaviour and attitude
I did what i did because i really love her
From deep inside my soul
May our love remain forever
This is.....
For the girl i truly love
This is.....
For uknowwhoyouare



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am i?

My photo
Deep faith eliminates fear (Lech Walesa)